Saturday, March 6, 2010

you know who you are

to all you people out there- and you know who you are
you are kicking my ass in "march madness"
i'll bet money even the people who arn't in this "march madness" are kicking my ass
i know its not over yet- so ive still got a shot but theres going to have to be a whole chain of events-hopefully starting today.
I've already called the universe, to try and get the planets and stars allined
then i called mother nature, sorry Q, your next.
im not mentioning any names but somebodys coming down with a bad case of yuck
so i will keep you posted and maybe next week at this time i will be winning or at the very least not in last place.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry my love, I'm the one who is in last place. As of last you knew, is where I am today!!!! So your one up one me for sure, but tonight there just might be a little (or big) "march madness"! sometime the yuck doesn't stop the madness honey!!

    ReplyDelete