Thursday, March 18, 2010

Please

I had a heart to heart with God last night, and I told him that I wanted to be a better person. Which I am trying to be.

So obviously, YOU would get thrown into the equation today. I know the Lord works in mysterious ways, but wow this was not one of those times. I should have seen this coming.

I talked to him for over four hours last night, then I hear your story, and I am back to the old me in under four minutes.

I am not blaming this on you, but wow! Look at the way you were raised- you should be a better person, but now you are mean, hateful and cruel.

And before you get angry please stop and think about what I am saying....................

Maybe my conversation with God, was his way of trying to get me to convince you to stop doing what you are doing.

Please listen to what I am saying. You use to be a great young lady - you were kind, generous and understanding.

You got mixed up with the wrong crowd, but it is never too late to fix your mistakes.

You are going to be stuck where you are, all the time knowing what you are doing is wrong..

You have my number - lets talk about this and make it right.

Please

No comments:

Post a Comment