Thursday, March 18, 2010

Abbey

We got a new dog, her name is Abigal. She is a three year old black lab. We got her last Friday, and she is soo good!

She weighs just over 70 pounds, But Walt will tell you she weighs over 100 pounds, because she takes up so much space.

She is adjusting very well with her new family. Tobey and Charlie are sharing their mommy and daddy quite nicely.

She loves her tennis balls( she brought them with her) Unless she is sleeping or eating, she had got one in her mouth.

She will get up on couch and lay with me, but she wont get on the bed. She came with a black sleeping bag, so I put that in front of Walt's dresser, and she sleeps there.

I think the only downside in this, is if I get up in the middle of the night, I need to remember to turn the light on, or I will trip on one of the balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment