Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You know who you are

I dont know who the hell you think you are, but if you ever hurt my children again, I will make a special trip to Maine and kick your diseased ass..
Okay, I get it, your sick.. But damn how long are you going to milk this garbage? Lose 50 pounds and that will make up for the 20 years that your disease will take off your life.

I have talked to your husband and son quite a bit in the past four months and I am not jealous of you ( OBVIOUSLY) but you need to know if you come into a mothers den and mess with her cubs you will( trust me) have hell to pay..

my kids are my whole life - I have five step kids, and they are more than welcome to spend time with their dad, that's because I love him, and oh yeah I am not twelve..

No comments:

Post a Comment