I was going to ask you how you could possibly sleep at night.
So I spoke to my neighbor, he has been a psychotherapist for twenty years.
I explained your situation, what you have been saying, and your actions.
He explained so much about you - that maybe you didn't even realize.
We spoke for a couple hours - but I will put it in a NUT- shell:
- You are jealous and insecure about people that you should be trying to embrace.
- You are more than likely cheating on your spouse.
- You are trying to hard to be your children's friend, and no where near hard enough to be a upstanding parent..
- You make extremely bad choices on a daily basis
- You probably dont drink or smoke, but you are most likely overweight
- You may have one friend, but you dont trust her or him, but more likely than not you dont have anyone but your children.
- You have never forgiven your husband for the past.
- You have an extremely bad temper, and take it out on those around you..
- You are probably not very educated..
Anyway if this sounds anything at all like the life you have been living, that may be exactly why you CAN'T sleep at night..