Saturday, February 27, 2010

I always feel like somebodys watching me

I always thought my life was more interesting than most.

I have had people watching me my entire life, if I wasn't me, I would be watching me.

My life is absurdly entertaining, after I turned 16, I was sure I was the Truman show in a parallel universe.

I am pretty sure after my second marriage the government started watching me.

I even check my back seat for paparazzi when I get in the car.

I have never left the house to check the mail in my jams because I dont want to make the front page of the ENQUIRER..

A lot of people may think being in the spotlight is easy.. well.......... I am not complaining.

Trust me, I love being me, I mean it. If I could be anyone in the world I would pick me.

I have got phenomenal family and friends, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

And just knowing the government is spending so much money on me just to watch and learn is really sort of sweet.

So, anyway just to know that you are out adds fuel to the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment